august

8.20.2014

 
It's been a crazy month. First things first, I got a job! It's part-time and is a lot closer to what I would like to do. Yay! Besides that, August has been tough. Both cars broke down and the A/C has now broken down twice. As of right now, I am sitting under my fan trying to stay cool. Not sure if I mentioned it last year, but when I moved back home to Texas last August we had a bunch of stuff break down (water heater, washer/dryer, car, A/C...). August, apparently, isn't our month.

I've had thoughts of changing up this blog. I'd love to know what you guys do like, so I can make sure that certain things stick around. Let me know in the comments!

Here's to hoping my A/C gets fixed tomorrow! Till then I'll just be sitting under my fan dreaming of winter.
Stay cool, everyone!


post signature



img source: Free People Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.