links to love #6

7.04.2014

 photo fcf927b9-fd76-4fe7-a8a3-08121ede52be_zps55ba7835.jpg Happy 4th of July! I am back and have recuperated from my trip to Disney World, which I will tell you all about next week. So for now, I'll share with you some cool stuff and let you enjoy this weekend.

- Berry Lemonade Popsicles! Yum! If you don't feel like making some, you can always get some Bomb Pops. Patriotic and tasty. 

- This DIY Push Pop Confetti is the coolest. Great for any holiday!

- Supposedly, there's nothing more American than pie. Learning how to make a pie has been on my to-do list for a long time now and this strawberry one sounds delicious.

- If you're looking for a cocktail, these Bomb Pop shots are almost too pretty to drink.

Hope all of you have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend!

post signature 



source: Flickr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.