check it out

1.31.2014

 photo Hotel-Ostape5-web_zpsa1cf68bc.jpg
Here are some links to check out this weekend:

- My new blog love is Emily Henderson's. I've always liked her and her design style, but had never really checked out her blog. I ended up on a pinning frenzy of home design inspiration!

- If you're a lover of nail polish, you should check out the Julep Plie Wand. It's their new invention to make painting your nails easier ( i.e. without having to go back and fix tons of mistakes). I am not the best nail painter, especially with my left hand, so I'm extremely curious about this tool.

- Beauty products are fast becoming my new obsession (kind of). If you ever wanted to learn to make 24 different sugar scrubs, look no further.

- Is anyone else excited for spring fashion?? I've been loving the florals and pastels lately, like this tunic from Anthropologie.

In case you missed it:
- Amy Poehler's awesomeness. (pretty proud of my photoshop skills. haha.)
- Orange Harp app. Click link to see how you could win some great stuff!

Have a wonderful weekend!

post signature




img source: Vanessa Jackman

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.