this week

1.03.2014

 photo ce637f2f-06b0-4622-884d-cb3dccad6a06_zps49f7fcae.jpgSorry to have been mostly MIA lately. Besides the holidays, I rang in the new year feeling sick and stayed under the covers. I'm finally starting to feel normal, so hopefully by Monday we'll be back to a regular schedule. The year can only go up from here, right?

Though I don't have too much to share, here are a few things I'm loving. 
- Tried out this cookie recipe. Love! I cooked them a few minutes longer than stated.
- Julep polish in Zelda is my new fave.
- Hopefully by Monday, or Sunday, I'll be up to starting the Barre3 28 Day Challenge. This workout program is at an amazing price on QVC!
- There is a Nutella Cookbook in the shape of a Nutella jar! If that isn't a must have, I don't know what is. :)

If you want to see more of what I'm loving lately, follow me on Pinterest (which is always a favorite of mine!)
Hope you had a great New Year's!
 
 post signature 



source: Domino Mag

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.