friday's fancies #89

1.24.2014

just have fun
Friday's Fancies is now on a monthly basis, and this month is all about "new year, new you." This year I want to focus on fun with fashion. I've been really into neutrals lately and since I tend to look young for my age, I've been embracing that. Neutrals = grown-up, right? This year though, I just want to have fun with fashion. Fun with patterns, colors, and shiny, glittery things. (The Julep metallic polishes are amazing!). What's your fashion resolution?

This outfit includes:
French Knot Sweater from Boden
Skinny Ankle Skimmer Jeans from Boden
Cleo Suede Loafers from J.Crew
Grove Court Maise Bag from Kate Spade
Twist Scarf from Ban.do
Nars Lipstick in Heat Wave from Sephora
Missy Nail Color from Julep

Have a wonderful weekend!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.