all things considered

1.14.2014

 photo gal-land-462106091-600x400_zps733d52dd.jpg
I will just assume that most of you watched or heard about all that went down at the Golden Globes. The most exciting thing for me are the outfits, because award shows are unnecessarily awkward and seem to go on forever. Amy Poehler and Tina Fey hosting were really the only incentive to watching the show, since they are always bound to be funny and/or ridiculous. (As a Parks and Rec fan, I'm so glad Amy won her category!). I, of course, also watched the red carpet pre-show stuff and was underwhelmed. Was that just me? My fashion standouts for the night have to be Cate Blanchett and Lupita Nyong'o. They definitely brought their fashion A-game. All things considered, it was a good show and I got to hang out with my bff before she started her last semester of grad school.

What did you guys think of the fashion/show? Any other faves?

post signature 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.