- My new blog love is Emily Henderson's. I've always liked her and her design style, but had never really checked out her blog. I ended up on a pinning frenzy of home design inspiration!
- If you're a lover of nail polish, you should check out the Julep Plie Wand. It's their new invention to make painting your nails easier ( i.e. without having to go back and fix tons of mistakes). I am not the best nail painter, especially with my left hand, so I'm extremely curious about this tool.
- Beauty products are fast becoming my new obsession (kind of). If you ever wanted to learn to make 24 different sugar scrubs, look no further.
- Is anyone else excited for spring fashion?? I've been loving the florals and pastels lately, like this tunic from Anthropologie.
In case you missed it:
- Amy Poehler's awesomeness. (pretty proud of my photoshop skills. haha.)
- Orange Harp app. Click link to see how you could win some great stuff!
Have a wonderful weekend!
img source: Vanessa Jackman