unlikely inspiration

11.06.2013

Sometimes you can find inspiration in unlikely places. Bedroom inspiration from nurseries? The blog, lay baby lay, proves that not only can a baby nursery be chic but you can find some inspiration for your own room.
 photo black-forest-layer-cake_zps950e7267.jpg 
There are so many style boards that I loved, but ultimately chose this one with its Harry Potter quotes. Who doesn't love HP?? With the amazing dresser, chair, rug, and lamps, you could easily make this a grown up room. Even the artwork could be a fun addition, whether for a nursery or your very own bedroom.

Here are some more inspiration boards that you will be sure to love. Whether you are looking to update your room, or actually looking for some nurseries ideas.

Honorable mentions:
Rippling Waters
Yellow Ochre + Peachy Pink
Candy Coated Cozy
My name is Indigo Montoya
A Little Ladylike
Rock Me, Mama
Fresh Air
Courageous Cutie
Hey, Girl (A New Girl inspired room!)

Truly perfect nurseries:
Little Wild Thing
Camping is my Favorite
I'm a Fuzzy Bunny
Wee Little Bairn
Library Chic
Pretty Little Peach 

A bit of whimsy:
A Little Superhero
Little Padawan
Baby Indy
A Little Sherlock
The Avengers
Cute Little Monster

I may have gotten a little carried away with the links, but there are so many lovely inspiration boards! Check out all of them on lay baby lay. I dare you not to get completely sucked in and end up scrolling through all of them. I know I did.
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.