friday's fancies #83

11.08.2013

sweater weather
It's my favorite time of year, sweater weather. I love sweaters and cardigans. I even got to wear one of my favorite sweaters this week, since it got below 70 degrees here in South Texas! One of the more exciting things to happen all week, no joke. I added new obsessions with a few rings, deep red matte lipstick, and loafers. Let's also not forget those adorable fox earrings!

This outfit includes:
Collection Cashmere Tunic from J.Crew
Topshop Moto Skinny Ankle Jeans from Nordstrom
Smoking Shoe from Nisolo
Legacy Duffle in Leather from Coach
Mallory Glasses from Warby Parker
Fox Studs, Armitage Ring, G Ring Set from Gorjana
Deborah Lippmann Polish in Naked from Nordstrom
Nars Pure Matte Lipstick in Amsterdam from Sephora

Check out more sweater goodness on long distance loving.
Have a wonderful weekend!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.