it's the great pumpkin, charlie brown

10.30.2013

I am not a Halloween person. It probably has to do with the fact that I was sick for almost every Halloween as kid, and I'm not big on candy. I do, however, love fall and all that this season has to offer. While Texas may not have a fall season, which is seriously disappointing, I can make all things pumpkin!
Pumpkin Recipes
I have quite a collection of pumpkin recipes on pinterest. Here are a few I'm dying to make, and one that is a fall staple!

Top, L to R:
Pumpkin Spice Milkshake - This is for those of us who are still experiencing warm weather. It also has a secret ingredient to making an amazing fall inspired milkshake.

Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins - My absolute favorite! I've made these every year for the past 3 years. They are the best. Here is a recipe for a skinny version.

Pumpkin Nutella Bread - Pumpkin and Nutella. Need I say more.

Bottom, L to R:
Pumpkin Butter - I love apple butter, so I definitely need to try this.

Pumpkin Cornbread - Is there anyone who doesn't love cornbread?? Adding pumpkin is an unexpected and interesting addition.

Pumpkin Cobbler - I'm a fan of cobblers. While blackberry and peach are usually my faves, this pumpkin one gives it a great twist.

Do you have any pumpkin recipe staples?

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.