nothing but blue skies

9.26.2013

 photo IMG_3062_zpse7d13984.jpg
For a couple of weeks, South Texas has been hit by quite a lot of rain. 17 consecutive days worth of rain, which hasn't happened in about 30 years! While the rain hasn't put much of dent in the effects of the drought we've had for my entire life, it still has made a difference. The area has never looked so green! I still think this is all me though (not really). For weeks I kept thinking how much I missed the rain in Oregon, and then it rained. You're welcome. Once the sun came out, we were surprisingly bombarded by tons of little butterflies. It really was the coolest thing. Here are some pictures of them. No, those tiny spots are not dirt on your computer but are cute butterflies. I really need a different lens. 
 photo IMG_2997_zps1d4ad01e.jpg  photo IMG_2999_zps97306421.jpg  photo IMG_3053_zps3fbbfb7e.jpg


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.