my jewelry box

6.05.2013

 photo IMG_2965_zps992ad4ce.jpg
Does anyone else love druzy jewelry as much as I do?! These earrings are my new favorite 
and I bought them from a company I work for. I might have mentioned that I got another 
part time job in February. This job is doing freelance work for Favery, a startup company 
bringing you unique jewelry at great prices. I would love for you guys to check out the site 
and sign up (which is free to do)! With signing up, you'll get $25 off your first purchase and 
you can earn credits when inviting your friends to join too for even more discounts! 
Sign up here and check out all that Favery has to offer!

Here are a few other items on my wish list:

Favery Faves

Items in this post include:
Lil Cushion Druzy Studs in Dark Silver (available in other colors)

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.