weekend fun

5.07.2013

This past weekend was a really great one. Saturday, I spent the day at the beach and on Sunday, 
I went to the farmer's market, had brunch with a friend, saw Iron Man 3, and then did a 
little shopping.  It was quite a full weekend, but perfect with some truly fantastic weather. 
So for those who don't follow me on instagram, just thought I'd share my awesome day at the beach.
 photo IMG_0371_zps05c27434.jpg
Cannon Beach is definitely my favorite!
 photo IMG_0366_zps99794d4a.jpg photo IMG_0369_zpsf0d2d36f.jpg
If you ever go to the coast and take Highway 26, stop at Camp 18. Home of the best pancakes
with marionberry syrup (in picture) and giant cinnamon rolls.
 photo IMG_0373_zpse9d80640.jpg photo IMG_0409_zps1a61bdc4.jpg
It's been a year since my favorite coffee shop opened up a location at Cannon Beach, and I
finally got my chai at the beach! Made it that much better. Stop by Insomnia if you get a chance!
(you can even buy their chai online, which I highly recommend.)
 photo IMG_0411_zpsef5363d2.jpg photo IMG_0413_zps95c2c919.jpg
Mirror lens sunnies are definitely becoming a big trend. Honestly, my feelings for these
sunglasses went from love to finding them obnoxious and back again. So, I decided to buy a
cheap pair at Target. I think they're really fun to wear! Maybe I love them after all.
And who doesn't love having dinner outside with a piña colada. Perfect ending to a perfect day.
 photo IMG_0410_zps7cfe552e.jpg
Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend too! 

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.