the brave enough tour

5.21.2013

Almost a week and a half ago, I finally went to a Sara Bareilles concert (I've been wanting to 
see her in concert since high school).  To say it was amazing is an understatement. I loved it 
and love her even more! Seriously, she needs to be my new best friend.
 photo IMG_0477_zps7fd76e93.jpg  photo IMG_0437_zpse3531ce2.jpg
The picture on the right, that's when she sang a song from The Little Mermaid. Awesome right?!
 photo IMG_0460_zps8145ead0.jpg
I pre-ordered her new album today, which comes out July 16th. I definitely think you should too.
You can pre-order on itunes or here to also receive an exclusive song with the album!

post signature

ps Hope anyone who reads this from Oklahoma is safe!
If you're looking to donate money, you can buy this t-shirt from Hello Apparel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.