stella & dot spring 2013

3.07.2013

It's been a long while since I did a post on my mom's Stella & Dot shop. 
So, here are some of my favorites of the new arrivals!
 photo sampdspring2013_zps270f9f77.jpg 
starting from the top:
Moraley Flower Stackable Bands--love how delicate these rings are. 
Eden Studs--super cute! 
Spring Awakening Necklace--my absolute fave!!!
Mary-Margaret Stone Ring--loving the turquoise.
Christina Link Bracelet--such a classic.
Seychelles Chandeliers--great color combo. 

There's so much more to check out! 
Head on over to Stella & Dot and let me know what item is your favorite!
You can, also, take a quick detour to facebook and like my mom's page.
Cause that would be super awesome.

Happy Thursday!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.