making goals

3.27.2013

 photo IMG_0302_zps33ae08d4.jpg
I've been crazy busy these past couple of weeks, but it looks like next week I'll finally 
get to slow down a bit. This past weekend I got to hang out with one of my friends and we got 
to making a little goal list. Not exactly resolutions, since it's way past that time, but a few 
things that I've been really wanting to do. 

1. Work out everyday till July! 
I really need to get into a consistent workout schedule. This plan isn't to have a hardcore 
workout session everyday, but to at least be active everyday for the next 3 months. 

2. Go walking on Sundays. 
This is kind of in combination with the goal above. My friend and I are planning to 
go walking each Sunday. There's a park behind one of the libraries here, which is so 
pretty and has a really nice pathway. So excited for this and the nice weather. 

3. Have a big dinner once a month.
 I really like to cook, but I hate cooking for one. It really is just hard to do. So, once a 
month I would like to invite some friends over and make a really awesome dinner! 

4. Plan a trip to Palm Springs (or other similar destination)! 
I'm dying to travel somewhere new. Palm Springs doesn't seem like too big a stretch in 
money or distance, so I would love to have a girls' weekend there. This probably wouldn't 
happen till early next year sometime, but it's always good to have some sort of plan in place. 

What goals do you have for this year?

post signature 


ps I did a Q&A over on Until Only Love Remains and there's a giveaway from my shop! 
Go check it out! 

(The instagram picture is of one of the trees in my apartment complex. So pretty, right?!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.