friday's fancies #48

2.08.2013

This week has gotten away from me. How is it already Friday??
For February being the shortest month of the year, it always
(and I mean always) seems to be the busiest.

lovely layers
  
I love all the outfits that I create each week, but sometimes I feel really proud of certain ones. 
Today's is one of those. I'm not sure why I feel like I really accomplished something with this 
outfit, but I do. Maybe because I combined polka dots, a sweater, and that gorgeous Coach bag. 
Seriously want that bag! Perhaps it's that the nail polish is called Kerfuffle, which I get a kick 
out of. I may just buy it for the name alone. (I love what Butter London names their polishes, 
one is called No More Waity, Katie.) I don't know if there is a real point to this, but just saying, 
I love this outfit.

Stay warm East Coasters and have a wonderful weekend! 
Don't forget to check out more outfits over on long distance loving

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.