golden globes 2013

1.16.2013

The only reason I watched the Golden Globes this year was because Tina Fey and Amy Poehler were hosting.
I thought they were great, but they definitely needed more camera time. On the fashion front, I thought it was kind of blah. 
I realize most of them are saving it up for the Oscar's, but still, why go with so many boring dresses.
My fave though would have to be Tina Fey's sparkly blue dress, it was amazing.
Love, love that dress. 
Other honorable mentions: Jessica Alba and Jennifer Garner both looked great. 

My other favorite part of the show, would be this moment...
This priceless moment was when Kristen Wiig and Will Ferrell were presenting,
Tommy Lee Jones was so not excited.

What did you think of the Golden Globes??

post signature



sources: 
picture 1// Golden Globes
picture 2// twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.