wishing wednesday #9

12.19.2012

If money were no object, this is what I would want.
my ultimate wish list

I've been looking at new coats, and this J. Crew one is at the top of my list.
Stadium-cloth Cocoon Coat from J. Crew--$325 
In need of a new tripod. The Folding Tripod from Photojojo!--$50
A fantastic neutral color purse. Dillen II Satchel from Dooney & Bourke--$278
I'm in desperate need of black boots, since my pair got a hole in them. 
Frye Veronica Shortie from Zappos--$268
Still wanting a monogram necklace. Large Monogram from BaubleBar--$115
Wanting a new wallet in a pretty color. Legacy Leather Double Accordion Zip from Coach--$248
Looking at new camera lenses. 50mm f/1.4 from Canon--$399.99
Still wanting this striped shirt. Saint James Meridien II Nautical Tee from J. Crew--$85

What's an item that you would love to have??
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.