obsessed

12.06.2012

If you follow me on twitter or instagram, then you probably know that I'm obsessed with tea and cinnamon. Here's the evidence.
Photobucket
-A vanilla rooibos tea latte at Starbucks.
-Cinnamon pinecones. I couldn't just leave the grocery store without them. 
-A cinnamon broom!! My family has been getting them for years and I was pretty annoyed that I hadn't been able to find any in Oregon. I finally found them at Trader Joe's! Hang one on the inside of your door and enjoy.
-A cute holiday cup filled with the best chai latte at my favorite coffee shop. 

Yep, I'm pretty obsessed.
post signature 

Announcement: I am changing my url from 
danica-nicole.blogspot.com to goodheartdanica.blogspot.com
I'm not sure if it will just automatically change on bloglovin', so please check and follow me with the new url. 
I will be changing it at midnight. Thanks!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.