wishing wednesday #5

11.21.2012

 
Today has not been great. It's not at all how I would like to go into my Thanksgiving holiday, which is a favorite of mine. These days everything feels like I'm taking one step forward and two steps back. Constantly. 
I'm hoping one of these days, I'll finally catch a break. 
Anyway, enough of that. This Wednesday, I'm wishing that all of you have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving! Also, that you have lots of pie and leftovers for days, cause that's one of the best parts.

 post signature 



8 comments:

  1. I hear ya! The holidays are supposed to be spent carefree and full of joy, but when there are stresses in life it ruins it :( I have tried to push the worries in my life aside for the holiday weekend. Hang in there!!


    And yes, leftovers are even better than the first meal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. hope you had a great thanksgiving and had lots of leftovers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there sister! I can easily say the last couple weeks have been the hardest for me too (hint: job stuff). I know God's got it all figured out, I'm just trying to be patient in waiting! ;) Happy Thanksgiving friend!! I am thankful for you!


    Kristina
    Nook & Sea

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks kristina! hope you had a fantastic thanksgiving and weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, I'm so sorry to hear you're starting your holiday weekend feeling like you're at less than your best :( Sending lots of love and positive thoughts your way. Happy Thanksgiving!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks cee! hope you are having a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday too. Hoping yours begins to look up!


    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks! i'm sure it will be great, it was just today that was giving me issues. haha.

    hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.