wishing wednesday #3

11.07.2012

If you saw my post yesterday, then you know I'm missing traveling. 
While going abroad is a long way off from now, there's still a ton of places to visit here in the US.
So, this week I'm wishing to visit...
 
Leavenworth, Washington!
This cute town was remodeled years ago to resemble a Bavarian town. 
It's a little bit of Europe in Washington and that's awesome!
Hopefully, I can visit it soon! It's only a 5 hour drive from Portland. 
Check out more about this town at Christine in Spain!
post signature


picture via Christine in Spain

2 comments:

  1. This looks like the cutest little place! I've always wanted to visit Washington..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Leavenworth, but I've heard amazing things about it. And from this photo, it looks like a cute little village somewhere in Switzerland! Definitely a taste of Europe.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.