travel tuesday: missing it

11.06.2012

I miss Travel Tuesday posts. I miss traveling.
Sometimes I go through my pictures and find ones that I didn't really notice before.
They are amazing, or maybe they are amazing because I miss it. 
All of these are of Greece. 
It's been 3 years since I was studying abroad there. 3 years!
And I have to say, these pictures make me feel like I got some photography skills.
Taken BC (before {slr} camera) and I haven't edited them either
Well two of them were a bit crooked so I fixed that, but otherwise, untouched.
Honestly though, it's because Greece is just that beautiful. No edits needed.  

post signature 

   

pictures: 1 & 3 Thessaloniki // 2 Vergina // 4-7 Santorini

4 comments:

  1. All great shots! I especially like the last one with the bright white buildings. I still haven't made it to Greece, but it is certainly a place I have been dying to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks suzy! greece is really amazing, even better and more beautiful in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos, especially that last one! I think the whole of Europe is just ridiculously photogenic. Both times I traveled there I had a super basic, non-dslr camera, and the photos are pretty fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh my gosh! Now I want to go to Greece even more! Beautiful shots, Danica.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.