taking pictures

11.13.2012

This past weekend, me and my friend decided to go take some pictures. It was a pretty day, although quite cold. I, also, got some outfit shots. Well, kind of. 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Fall is coming to an end and I'm kind of sad about it. Time has just gone by way too quickly. Before I know it, my parents will be here visiting me for their holiday break. 
Anyway, I took lots more pictures this weekend and I'll share them with you in another post.

Happy Tuesday!
post signature 

 
beanie: Columbia Sportswear
top & pants: Gap (pants)
purse: my mom's vintage Dooney & Bourke
shoes: Guess via DSW

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god your necklace is to die for! I need one, like right now!


    shygirlloudvoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! I love your outfit, especially that sweater!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.