friday's fancies #37

11.16.2012

This week the theme is must-have autumn treats.

chocolate chip pumpkin muffins

My favorite autumn treat (but I'll eat no matter the season, they are just that good) are chocolate chip pumpkin muffins. Here is the recipe. Go right now, like right now, and make yourself a batch of these muffins, because they are amazing! (I'm not exaggerating.)
 Anyway, besides my love for those muffins, I'm loving the rust colored dress from Modcloth. I, also, love the color of the nail polish from Julep and the bag from Coach. Seriously, that is one great bag.

Don't forget to check out more Friday's Fancies over on long distance loving.  
Hope all of you have a fantastic weekend!
 post signature

10 comments:

  1. such a fun post! love that dress and the cozy scarf!! :)

    ps. check out my giveaway -last day to enter!!

    http://thesadlows.blogspot.com/2012/11/desiring-joy-scarf-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks emily! hope you had a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these picks! And that outfit is perfect :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks! hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, chocolate chip pumpkin muffins -- those sound great!
    Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so i forgot to pack my jean jacket and 2 months later i am still so upset about it! so many outfits i want to wear it with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!! Love the orange dress paired with denim!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore that purse! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that dress with the jean jacket!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.