friday's fancies #36

11.09.2012

Get ready for s'mores!

bonfire beauty
 
Sitting around a bonfire is all about being cute and cozy, and for me, this outfit is it.
I've been dying to get my hands on that vest from J.Crew and that beanie is adorable! I tried it on while browsing Anthropologie last week and I definitely wanted to take it home with me. Anthro is really a dangerous place to just be browsing. I also love the Essie polish, which is called Beyond Cozy. Quite fitting, don't you think?

Don't forget to check out more cozy outfits over on long distance loving!
Have a wonderful weekend! 
post signature

6 comments:

  1. YES! They are super comfy! Great for casual days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this outfit! It's so me! I even have the booties :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great look and is perfect for some fireside chatting. I love the over-sized sweater, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the simple causal look!

    -Tiara

    http://icecreamandfrenchfries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. natasha {schue love}December 4, 2012 at 12:42 AM

    The boots and the beanie are my favorite! And I agree...Anthro is always dangerous browsing territory!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. loooooove the essie polish, & the name just makes it that much better!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.