year two

10.01.2012

                                                Source: thechrisellefactor.com // Jana Williams photography


Today, my blog turns 2!
It sure is crazy how fast time flies. 

On to some other news, I quit my receptionist job. Yesterday was my last day. 
It hasn't been much of a secret (or maybe it has) how unhappy it was making me, and it was finally time to move on. Even though this job didn't work out the way I would have liked, I'm looking forward to what's in store for me. Hopefully there's a full time job in my not-so-distant future and I'm also considering starting a certificate program in communication design.

I have some more news!
Tomorrow, I am flying to Texas to visit my parents and friends! I haven't been back to my hometown since I moved to Oregon (which has now been a little over a year) and I'm super excited. This is a much needed vacation. Since it is a vacation for me, I'm going to take a little blog break (I'll be back to posting on the 12th). I want to use the time I have at home to my advantage, and disconnect a little from my computer. Sometimes I feel there should be someone around who tells me to step. away. from. the. computer. -- and this is my chance.

Thanks to all of you for following along on my blog journey!
Hope you stick around for year 3!
post signature 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.