new arrivals

10.17.2012

It's been awhile since I've dedicated a post to my mom's Stella & Dot shop, so here it is!
The new arrivals for this season are probably my favorite collection so far. Plus, they have scarves! 
Here are a few of my favorites that are on my want list, and some would be great for gifts.
Delight Candle--notes include fig, peach nectar, and white tea leaves. Yum.
Signature Iphone Case--Green. For all who want to put a bird on it! 
Suzanne Cocktail Ring. A ring I could definitely see myself wearing. 
Bryant Park Scarf--Tan. Loving this leopard print!
Serenity Small Stone Drops--Raspberry. Such a pretty color! (and available in 3 other colors)
Signature Iphone Case--Poppy. Love the colors and print. 
Liz Drop Earrings. Even the back of these are gorgeous.


For the month of October, the net proceeds of these items go to fight for a cure. 
Check out these items and much more here!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Adorable and even more adorable. (: Thanks for pointing me in that direction--I'll have to do so more checking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sarah! yeah, i can't wait to buy a few items on my list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Everything looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks sam! i'm certainly hoping to get a few of these items. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.