friday's fancies #33

10.19.2012

This week is about preparing for Halloween. I might have mentioned it before, but I'm not a big fan of this holiday. I don't know if it's because i had bronchitis almost every year on Halloween as a child or what, but I'm not one to make a fuss over finding a costume. I kind of dread figuring out what to wear for it actually. Anyway, I thought since it was the theme for this week, I would try to think of something kind of cool.
costume prep 2012

Honestly, I think it would be pretty fun to dress as Kate Middleton for Halloween (and if your boyfriend/husband wants to dress up as Prince William that would be awesome). This is probably the easiest costume to get and it can be worn even when it's not Halloween, so it's a win-win in my book.

If you are needing a laugh, you should watch this. 


See more costume ideas on long distance loving.
Happy Friday! 

post signature

3 comments:

  1. yes! I was thinking about being Kate Middleton too! So easy.. and I already have a fake ring like hers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg YES be Kate! a real-life princess... perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. yeah, it would be fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.