friday's fancies #32

10.12.2012

I'm back!
Yesterday was such a long day. I woke at 6:30 am central time and then didn't get to my apartment until 11 pm pacific time! Seriously. So. Long. Plus, with a full day of flying and spending 6 hours in the Houston airport, I'm feeling under the weather today. It's chilly and rainy here in Portland, which is the perfect weather to stay in and under the covers.

leaf love

I love the color changes of leaves in the fall! It's pretty spectacular. Mustard yellow and rusty reds, certainly scream fall to me. That Butter London polish in Shag is perfect and is actually described as, "an orange-burgundy metallic lacquer that looks like fallen Autumn leaves." I don't know what it is about fall, but I always love watches during this season. This mini tortoise shell one from Fossil is super cute. Also, I heart biker boots this season. This pair from Madewell are amazing, simple and modern. Now, if only they were on super sale! 

Don't forget to check out more leaf inspiration outfits on long distance loving
Hope you guys have a great weekend!
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.