clean up

10.22.2012

If you follow me on Pinterest, then you can probably tell that I love it. I'm a pinning machine, people!
(ok, maybe not.)
The one thing I don't like is when I find something I love and want to find out more from the original source, but the pin isn't from the source or the specific post on a blog/website.  I know we have probably all experienced this and is certainly becoming an issue on, otherwise, an amazing website. Over on long distance loving, AV brought up this topic and provided a resource to help.
This bookmarklet can be put in your bookmarks bar, just like Pinterest, and searches the web for that particular image. I've used it a couple of times and it has really helped.
                                                                                       Source: smallshopstudio.com
 
                                                                                          Source: thenovicechefblog.com
 
                                                                                             Source: stylemepretty.com

It will take me a long while to go through all of my pins (over 3,000 now, yikes!) and clean up, but I'm up for it! How about you?

I have finally updated my about and contact pages in my sidebar <--.
Also, my mom started a facebook page for her Stella & Dot business.
Go and check 'em out!  

post signature

8 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has had the problem with finding the actual source of an image! I'm not sure I have the energy to clean up what seems like my thousands of pins, but it's definitely worth a try - thanks for telling us about this, it's really helpful!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might start with Pinterest soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. you definitely should! it's the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. yeah! i thought it was so cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. studded pumpkin?! no way. I'm going to have to pin that :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I will open an account

    ReplyDelete
  7. no problem! glad i could help! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate when that happens! Thanks for sharing how to fix the problem :) I love the studded pumpkin! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear you thoughts on my latest post. xo

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.