lately

9.13.2012

I thought it was about time to take out my camera again and put it to use.
These are a few things that I'm loving lately. 
Finally found a mustard yellow cardigan! My old one got a hole in it and I've been searching ever since. Got this one at Target! Those other two items are super comfy t-shirts from Victoria's Secret Pink. I'm possibly thinking of buying a couple more. 

Flavored water. I'm going through a list of them I have pinned on Pinterest. This time I tried apple cinnamon water. Yum. 

My favorite body mist, Warm & Cozy by Victoria's Secret Pink. They just redesigned the packaging and I'm loving the color and polka dots on the bottle. Also got the all new 2 in 1 wash & scrub and luminous body butter. New packaging and products only seem to be available in stores at the moment.
 
I saved the best for last. This sweater from Urban Outfitters is so amazing! It's beautiful and seems to be very well made. As soon as I saw it, I knew I needed to add it to my closet...and so did my mom. I'm serious! I called my mom the day I saw it and said that we both had to have it. She agreed and bought one for each of us. (thanks mom!)  It's a bit pricier than most sweaters, but it is completely worth it. I can't wait for cooler weather! 

Hope all of you are having a great week!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. That sweater is amazing, I love that print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That UO sweater is gorgeous! And thanks for the tip about the mustard sweater at Target. I've had a mustard cardi on my list forever, but haven't found one I like yet; I'll have to try Target!

    Gracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! these photos are great!






    xoxo from rome
    K.
    kcomekarolina.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.