friday's fancies #30

9.21.2012

It's definitely football season.
Although I usually don't care much about sports, at least not to the extent of most people, I still grew up in Texas. And growing up in Texas means you are around football whether you like it or not. Even though I'm not the biggest fan of the sport, I still cheer for my college team.

wreck 'em tech!

Sometimes I do actually miss going to the Texas Tech football games. 
Wreck 'em Tech!

Don't forget to see all the team inspired outfits over on long distance loving
post signature 

ps Today I changed up my blog design a bit. 
I'm not quite done yet, but I hope you like it! 

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love my school (Oregon State) but their colors are the worst! I'm not a big fan of mixing orange and black so the only time I wear that combo is if I have something on for game day that specifically says OSU or Beavers on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit! so cute and put together. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams stop by im hosting a $100 shopbop giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! What a great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.