class time

9.27.2012

                                                                                         Source: theglitterguide.com
 

Yesterday and today I took a couple of classes, Alt Summit classes to be exact. 
I've now taken three of their online courses and they have all been great. The two I took this week were free ones sponsored by Bing, one about what brands think of your blog and the other about SEO. At one point, there was a discussion about robots and all I could think of was dancing the robot.
Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto!
 To say that some of the SEO info was a bit overwhelming, would certainly be true for me. 
I still feel that it is valuable to learn it, even if it didn't all make sense quite yet. 
I definitely recommend taking their classes, they are inexpensive and some are even free!
You, also, find new blogs and friends! It's a win-win.  
Now if only I could get to go to Alt. in Salt Lake City. Maybe next year! 

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Funny story, a few years ago ( after just starting my blog) I was in SLC for a work thing. I was at the hotel where they hosted ALT and there were all of these cute girls walking around everywhere. I had no idea what it was until I got home and read about it on a few people's blogs. I was so confused as to why people would be so dressed up in the evening in SLC. It's not like there is anything to do around there! But after figuring out that they were all bloggers, I totally got it!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.