friday's fancies #26

8.24.2012

road trip

This week, over on long distance loving, the theme is road trip! 
I certainly wish I could go on a road trip at the moment, but since I usually don't have a car it makes it a bit more difficult. If I were to hit the road right now I would love for this outfit to magically appear, cause it would be perfect. 

Seattle is at the top of my road trip list! What's yours??

ps Want to take a look at my road trip from last summer??
Check it out here and here!
post signature

4 comments:

  1. DARLING!! I love the chambray top paired with the polka dots, too cute! I am so thrilled I came across your blog today! Have a great weekend!!


    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I included a chambray shirt in my Friday's Fancies, too! I LOVE how you paired them with these polka dot shorts. They're such a big trend for Fall, I can't wait to invest!


    http://southerncurlsandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those shorts. I actually saw very similar ones at Old Navy a while back although the color was a little off. I thought about buying them, but there was just something weird about the brown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kenziefaith.blogspot.comDecember 4, 2012 at 12:51 AM

    I want to go to Seattle, too! It seems like such a cool place...


    P.S. love that denim top! Great style!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.