friday's fancies #24

8.10.2012

This week is all about gorgeous gingham. 
I know I love my gingham shirt, how about you??

gorgeous gingham

I feel like this is definitely more of a fall outfit, you can blame it on the fall Glade scents that were out on display at Target today. I know most people want to hold on to summer for dear life, but there's just something special about fall. Plus, the smell of cinnamon is everywhere and pumpkin flavor is added to everything, which makes any day better if you ask me. 

Don't forget to check out more fancy outfits at long distance loving!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors and patterns you put together! Definitely have to check out that Essie color! Happy Friday :)


    xo
    Sam
    www.lepetitepear.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, gingham! I have a J. Crew gift card that's burning a hole in my pocket, and I think I might have to use it on that blue gingham shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leeann @ Join the GossipDecember 4, 2012 at 12:50 AM

    I see you wearing a gingham shirt in your pic to the left there ;) So you do like it! Those flats are a scene stealer though - too cute!!

    jointhegossip.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.