think different

7.10.2012

Today, I finished reading the Steve Jobs biography and I highly recommend it. I'm certainly a fan of my mac, that at 5 years old will probably be going to computer heaven sooner than I would like. 
(I see that new retina screen macbook pro in my future!) 
Even if you are all for PC's, his story is interesting and you'll learn lots of info on Apple, Pixar, and a little of the relationship with Microsoft. It's a fascinating book. 

Remember these ads??


Have any of you had a chance to read his biography??
post signature


"Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. While some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do." 
Apple Inc.

1 comment:

  1. DysfunctionaleverafterDecember 4, 2012 at 12:40 AM

    I always see it on the shelf, but haven't picked it up yet. I haven't really heard any buzz about it - maybe I will have to go pick it up now!

    Stop by and say hi sometime,
    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.