little things

7.13.2012

My parents flew back home yesterday, and now I'm playing catch up. 
So here are some pictures of the past few weeks. 

My grandmother's birthday party. 

The 4th of July. It included a very American lunch (bacon cheeseburger and a marionberry milkshake) and a picnic for dinner.

 A visit to the Portland Chinese Garden.
 Flowers and berries from the farmer's market.

 A bouquet of fresh lavender from a lavender farm.


I hope all of you are having a fantastic summer so far!
post signature

7 comments:

  1. hamburger buns with little white seeds on them remind me of being a kid...nostalgic I guess :) such great photos. found you from story of my life :) excited to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you have been having a lot of fun lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, i've definitely been having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That burger is from a really old diner here called Skyline Restaurant, it was definitely old school and yummy! Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty photos! I feel like I can almost smell that wonderful lavender :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the first picture!! and i need to go berry picking -- those look delicious




    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you like the Chinese garden? I have free passes there that I've been meaning to use for like a year, and summer seems like the perfect time to visit.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.