friday's fancies #22

7.27.2012

This week's theme over on long distance loving is Favorite Summer Treat! 
I actually had a hard time thinking about my favorite summer treat. Honestly, this is the first time I've ever lived somewhere with real seasons (although I think this year Oregon is just skipping summer, don't believe me check our weather forecast for the next 10 days). And then there's just so many choices, how do you narrow it down I ask you! But then, I finally realized what would seem so very refreshing right now and strawberry lemonade came to mind. It's sweet, tart, and a cheerful color to boot!

strawberry vanilla lemonade

I found the picture on a blog with a recipe for strawberry vanilla lemonade! Doesn't it sound so good!?
Find the recipe to make it here

What's your fave summer treat??
post signature

13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love this orange dress. The little cut out at the neck is sweet. And I love your choice of drink. How refreshing for summer! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my strawberry lemonade is on of my favourites! and you can add vanilla too? bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had strawberry vanilla lemonade...but man, that dress is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that dress and strawberry vanilla lemonade sounds so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm yummy! I think I'm loving the inspirations more than the outfits in this series, but that dress is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Strawberry Vanilla Lemonade??? What? Why have I never tried this before?? YUMMO! Love the pleated dress! Coming over from FF link up! Happy to be a new follower!
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, seriously, those SANDALS!! They are the 3rd pair I've seen like that this week. Need! Hope you're doing well, girl. Been awhile since I've stopped by to say hello (this whole "no blogging at work" business - PSSHHH). Happy "summer" to you!

    Kristina
    Nook & Sea

    ReplyDelete
  8. dreaming en francaisDecember 4, 2012 at 12:50 AM

    Strawberry vanilla lemonade?! YES PLEASE! Love the color of that dress and the nail polish. Super cute!


    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there!
    I'm stopping by from Friday's Fancies. I adore that dress! Excellent choice. I hope you have a fabulous weekend! :)
    Cheers,
    Sara
    www.SocialSara.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. The lemonade sounds amazing! Absolutely love that dress too!


    xo
    Sam
    www.lepetitepear.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous dress and that lemonade sounds amazing! My favorite Summer treat is fresh berries with cream and a touch of sugar. :)


    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. strawberry vanilla sounds delicious and I love the look you posted! I am your newest follower. I cannot wait to read more of
    your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy
    Student
    . I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope
    to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog! Have a great weekend
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am in *love* with that dress!! Awesome picks



    Rachelwww.lalalists.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.