everyday

7.19.2012

It's barely been summer here in Portland, but Madewell already has me looking forward to fall.
                                                                                Source: refinery29.com via Danica on Pinterest

If you didn't already know, I'm a sucker for cardigans. They are my favorite and it's even nicer that I don't almost die of a heat stroke when wearing one, unlike in Texas. I would wear a similar outfit like this everyday, if I could. Are you guys looking forward to fall fashion??

ps Sorry for the lack of posts lately, it's been harder to get back into my regular schedule than I thought it would be. Hope all of you are having a fantastic summer!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Dangit, now I'm looking forward to fall, too! Fall clothes are my favorite - they're just so cozy.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.