a list

7.24.2012

                                                                             Source: marmeladparad.tumblr.com


Hi guys! Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend! My weekend just started. That's right folks, while most people are just starting their work week, mine is finally ending. I look forward to 6 pm on Monday like it's my life line (it might actually be the only way I get through my work week, no joke.)
Anyway, here's a list of things that have been on my mind this week. 

1. Greece. I miss it lots. I found a book that is actually set in Thessaloniki, Greece (where I studied abroad) called The Thread, which I'm pretty excited to read.

2. The Newsroom. I love it. If you haven't watched it, please do! 

3. Polka dots & J. Crew. 'Nough said. 
(I have a feeling that might be the name of a blog.)

4. Goodreads. I have 119 books to read and counting.
This might be considered a little obsessive, but a good obsession...right??
If you have an account you should totally be my goodreads friend!

5. Gilmore Girls. It's still one of my most favorite shows and I am watching all the seasons. Again. 
Someone even told me that I remind them of someone who lived in Stars Hollow. I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or not. Given that if Stars Hollow actually existed that I would love to live there, I will take it as a compliment. 

post signature

4 comments:

  1. I am also on Goodreads -- just added you as a friend, hope you don't mind! I love being able to browse for new books. Often I take my to-read list and just request as many as possible at the library. Accidentally got 12 at once last time I did that and am slowly working my way through the pile. Enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Gilmore Girls soo much too. I pretty much watch an episode a day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being someone who would live in Stars Hollow if absolutely a compliment! It means you are friendly. I can watch Gilmore Girls and Friends over and over again. Never gets old!


    http://backhandspringsthroughbridgetown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just added you as a friend on Goodreads, too! I've only been on there for like a month, and so far my list of books is just ones I've read, but I should probably start a list of ones I'd like to read.

    I agree with you about Stars Hollow - I would move there instantly if it were real!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.