portland bucket list

6.30.2012

Photobucket
So this is my Portland Bucket List, for now anyway. I'm sure I'm missing things on this list.
I've been really wanting to go to Pittock Mansion, which has a great view of the city. I'd like to go hiking (which I've never really done...there wasn't exactly many places to hike in my hometown)!
Actually visit NE and SE Portland! Sometimes it feels like that side of town is a million miles away, it's not.
And of course, try far more food carts! Cause this is food cart nation people! haha.

I hope you've enjoyed Portland Week and helping me celebrate my one year anniversary of living here!
I'm so glad that I moved here and get to spend every day in a big city that is truly amazing.
Thanks so much to Sam, Stacey, Jenni, and Kira for guest posting!
Have a great weekend!
post signature

ps This is my 250th post!

7 comments:

  1. Hi, new follower :] I just recently moved out of Portland to Salem, sadly. But it's only an hour drive, and our Portland bucket lists look pretty similar! Good luck! www.justine-elizabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really, really want to visit portland. i've heard so many good things about it! hope you're having a lovely weekend :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to Portland but that sounds like a great bucket list!

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! You should!
    Hope you have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh cool! Salem's not that far. :)
    Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never been to Portland but would love to visit! Hope you cross everything off :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should definitely visit if you get the chance!
    Thanks Megan, I hope so too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.