lovely owl

6.12.2012

I love owls. Honestly, who doesn't!
(I'm sure there are people who don't like them, but seriously they're so cute!)
So for your Tuesday, I present a video I found quite awhile back.
I still think it's possibly the most adorable thing ever.


I would love to have a pet owl now. It'll be just like Harry Potter!
This may be just like when I watched How To Train Your Dragon,
I completely wanted a pet dragon after that. haha.

Hope all of you have a great week!
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that is toooo cute. By the way, I was obsessed with fairies as a kid. I blame it on Fern Gully.

    Kristina
    Nook & Sea

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. yeah, you can definitely blame it on fern gully. :)
    have a great wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that first owl is just too cute :)
    thank you for stopping by and leaving such sweet words of encouragement! it means so much to me :D

    and thank you for the explanation! i love that. i might start saying 'good heart' myself :)

    xoxo,
    tiana of l'esthetique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, how adorable! I love owls - if I could keep one as a pet, especially one this cute, I would be thrilled :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.