friday's fancies #19

6.29.2012

This week's theme is Beach Chic. 
Being that it's Portland Week, I'm making it a bit more specific, so it's Oregon Beach Chic. 
(so original, I know)

Oregon beaches are gorgeous! They are also cold. Whoever thinks the Pacific Ocean is warm, is just a teensy bit crazy. Then again, I'm from Texas and Gulf water is quite warm in comparison.

Oregon beach chic


I'm actually planning on going to the beach next week and if I just happened to have all of this in my closet, I would wear this.  (the forecast is 63 degrees and partly cloudy--I could probably get away with wearing pants instead!)

Had a chance to visit any Oregon beaches??
What's your fave beach (in Oregon or elsewhere)?
If you'd like to take a look at my past beach trips,
you can here, here, here and here!
post signature 

ps Don't forget to see all the other Friday's Fancies at long distance loving!

8 comments:

  1. Breton stripes + beach = win combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look...I love it so much I might have to recreate it! Love the pop of orange and that bag is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that jacket! And, of course, stripes. love me some stripes! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Isi! I certainly think so. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a super cute jacket! Stripes are a fave of mine too! Hope you have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this look! the stripes with the boat shoes and the khaki jacked are perfect :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Samantha! Hope you have a fantastic weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Lindsay! Saying that you want to recreate this look is such a sweet compliment!
    I'm in love with the bag too. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.