coconut & color blocking

5.15.2012

Sorry for the blog silence guys! It wasn't really intentional, but it's been tiresome these past few days. 
I'm now on my three day weekend!
I have plans of enjoying the nice weather outside and possibly getting a shade darker than being an extra from Twilight. Also, I will be going to the movies with friends and going out to Cannon Beach for a day.  I'm pretty excited about it, especially since my fave coffee shop, Insomnia, opened up a store at Cannon Beach. A magical chai tea latte and the beach sounds pretty perfect, don't ya think?
Anyway, here's some pics of what I've been loving lately.
 Vanilla steamer on my lunch break.

 My new favorite scarf. Color blocking love from the Gap.

The most amazing smelling lotion. Smells like summer, seriously. 
I'm about to go back and buy myself a bigger bottle. 

Now I'm off to try and clean my apartment, maybe.  
Hope all of you are having a great week!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. A beach trip sounds amazing right about now. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm yes please! All that sounds amazing :) Jergen's Natural Glow now has SPF in their gradual-tanning lotion, and I reallllly want to try it out! I used the regular one for my wedding and really liked it. I know most people think fake tanning is ugly, smelly and imperfect (but when you've already had thyroid cancer like me, skin cancer sounds bad too, lol)! You totally got me in the mood for summer with all this coconut talk...and chai tea lattes are my absolute FAVE! :)

    Kristina
    Nook & Sea

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was awesome! thanks kira! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i tried the jergen's one a long time ago but didn't like it much. i think it's cause i'm lazy about it. skin cancer isn't great. my grandpa had it and i definitely try to avoid staying out in the sun for too long. that coconut lotion definitely got me in the summer mood! you should go to bath and body works and try it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love Fehrenbacher Hof! I really should walk over there more often - it's so close to where I live.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.