friday's fancies #11

4.27.2012

This week's theme is all about date night, whether going out on the town or having a girl's night in.
I chose to create an outfit for a girl's night. Wine, pizza, movies, and friends...what could be better than that?
staying in with friends

I'm in love with that nail polish color. So pretty, right? 
Moccasins are the best. I have a pair just like the ones above and I wear them all the time.
Midnight in Paris. Anyone seen it? I finally have it via netflix, still need to watch it though. 
I actually have friends who have never seen When Harry Met Sally..., which is crazy I tell ya! :)

Don't forget to take a look at all the other Friday's Fancies over on long distance loving
Have a fabulous weekend!
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.