friday's fancies #10

4.20.2012

This week we're invited to a picnic, well a pretend one anyway. Actually, I bought a picnic blanket today at Target! I didn't plan this, promise. :)
picnic primped

I keep wondering if I should get a pair of those salt water sandals, any opinions on them??
I might as well buy that spiky gold bracelet from Stella & Dot since I keep using it in most of these pretend outfits. Loving the Zara bag, so very pretty with clean lines.

 Don't forget to take a look at all the Friday's Fancies on long distance loving!
Hope all of you have a fantastic weekend!
post signature

12 comments:

  1. love the styling of the pink/green together. so pretty! and so perfect for spring!

    hope you had a great weekend! {I have a giveaway going on right now & would love for you to enter! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hannah! Hope you had a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wore those sandals practically every day of my childhood. I would seriously consider getting another pair now for sentimental reasons, hehe. Also, since you got a picnic blanket... now you just have to have a picnic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that green polka dot top -- too cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute tops, goes great with the colored shorts! Come over and enter my Kate Spade giveaway if you haven't yet. Happy Friday!
    XO,
    Hannah
    www.hannahandbryan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. looove those sandals

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit! Makes me want to have a picnic right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the entire outfit, especially the top and spike bracelet! xx, Allie

    www.alliesbubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.