creative attempt

4.17.2012



This Saturday I, of course, had work and then went out with some friends. It was really fun and much needed. So, I didn't get a chance to take a picture of my attempts at being creative. That striped skirt is actually a dress! It's my first time trying to do that and I think it was a success! I also wore it with black tights, cause up here in Oregon it's still pretty chilly some days. 

outfit details
cardigan: Forever 21
top: Gap (still available)
belt: Loft
pretend skirt/dress: Banana Republic Outlet 
boots: Dillard's

Hope all of you are having a good week!
post signature

9 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this outfit! It's exactly something I would wear if I had the energy to put it together. :) Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emily! I'll definitely try to post more of my outfits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am diggin' it guuurl! ;)

    www.boldincrimson.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eric challenged me to go cardigan-less until Sunday. I've somehow managed to do it so far, but I'm so embarrassed at the lack of work-appropriate shirts (with sleeves) I have! Time to go shopping!

    :) Have a nice week my dear!

    Kristina
    Nook & Sea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! I don't think I could do that! I love my cardigans too much. haha.
    Hope you're having a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this outfit! You have a wonderful blog and I am your newest follower. xo

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.