cobalt blue

4.03.2012






 So I actually took outfit pictures on Sunday after work. If it suddenly snows, I guess you can blame me. (although it would probably be more surprising if it was sunny and warm.) I'm pretty sure I jinxed my hometown too. I had been talking that night how at home it rarely ever hails, other parts of Texas get far more of it. I called my parents maybe an hour later and they were having the worst hail storm they've had in probably a decade, maybe more. It actually looked like it had snowed!

Anyway, today is my day off and I am pretty much just spending the day at home which is much needed. Hope all of you are having a great week! 

outfit details
scarf: gift
blazer, top, & pants: Gap
purse: mark. 
boots: Guess via DSW 

ps Sorry my outfit pictures aren't great, I'm a bit out of practice.

post signature

6 comments:

  1. pretty pics! i take photos of flowers like i'm a crazy person! if you like my blog... i'd love to follow each other!

    xo's, Vanessa

    http://fashiongalfireman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little apartment complex! That tree is gorgeous. And you sound like me - Fridays are my lazy days and I love them :) Have a great week, Danica!!

    Kristina
    Nook & Sea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kristina! Hope you have a great week too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.