spring snow

3.22.2012

It's supposedly Spring, but I'm pretty sure Oregon didn't get the message.








Last night it snowed and it actually stuck! It's all gone now, since it's warmed up a bit. It was really beautiful and made it seem so peaceful outside. I still think it's weird though. haha. While the weather is close to hitting 90 degrees in my hometown, it's snowing here. We're suppose to have a sunny weekend, we'll see how long that lasts. 

Hope all of you are having a great week! 
post signature

4 comments:

  1. At least it was nice and sunny today :)

    I kind of wish this weather would just pick something and stick with it though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last photo is beautiful, love it!

    http://rosie-thejourneyofme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! Definitely one of thos nights to snuggle :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been in a similar situation. I went to college in a place where it once snowed in May! These pictures are beautiful though! :]

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.